Wednesday, December 16, 2015

final part 1 of 2

Class / Self evaluation 

What I liked about this class were my classmates, especially pigeon because he's always so happy and seeing him happy makes me happy. I learned a lot of new things in this class that will help me in life. Unfortunately, I still make bad decisions but I learn from my mistakes (most of the time). What I also liked about this class was that Mr. Haymore always taught us to not give up and to always do our best. I think this classroom is fine as it is and that there's nothing to improve. I did my best most of the time in this class because the assignments were easy and all we had to do is type. Although sometimes I didn't do my work because I was either lazy or tired. Am I committed to be a CTR person? No, I don't think i'm ready to be a good girl. I'm used to making "bad choices" and well I like it. I can be a good person or a bad person. If you treat me right, cool i'll do the same but if you don't then that's something else. If people have a problem with the way I am they can confront me about it. If they want problems, i'll give them problems. It is what it is and nobody's going to tell me what to do or the way i'm going to act.
Oh, and this is the love of my life, Gustavo ©

And of course, Pigeon ©


No comments:

Post a Comment